Customer Service Specialist
Experience what exceeding expectations is all about!
Provides prompt, efficient, and friendly customer service of all types. Acknowledges customer needs by making suggestions on bank products and services while maintaining an effective level of sales. Follows the established bank policies and procedures and follows the Manager’s direction.
Qualified candidate must possess the following:
· Knowledge of banking preferred.
· Cash handling experience.
· Comparable work-related experience may be acceptable, depending upon experience and degree status.
· Ability to perform all teller transactions and maintain a high level of customer service.
· Exercise and demonstrate professionalism, confidentiality, accuracy, organization, alertness, good judgment, flexibility with scheduling, courtesy, tact, and patience.
· Possess and exhibit very strong customer service skills.
· Adhere to a professional dress code.
· Possess proven time management and organizational skills, as well as effective written and oral communication skills.
To apply, please go to: https://www.cbtc.com/about/career-opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Type of Position||Not Specified|
|Education Required||High School|
- So. Maryland
- All Counties
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!