KELLY GENERATOR & EQUIPMENT, INC.,
KELLY GENERATOR & EQUIPMENT OF PA & WV, INC.,
is a full service distributor of emergency standby and prime power located in one of the largest demand markets for power generation in the country. We are located in the mid-Atlantic region servicing Delaware, Maryland, Washington DC, Northern Virginia, West Virginia, and Western Pennsylvania.
We offer SALES, SERVICE, PARTS, RENTALS & TRAINING
WE PROVIDE RENTAL GENERATORS – 20kW UP TO 2 MEGS
(1.5 MEGS are available with the ability to provide 9.5 MEGS when paralleled)
Have an immediate opening for a DISPATCHER at our Owings, Maryland facility.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., but could be flexible
- Responsible for scheduling assigned technicians on a daily basis
- Utilizing MapQuest and GPS software for the most cost-effective way of dispatching technicians
- Effective communication with technicians to make sure they have all parts to complete assigned jobs
- Schedule all emergency calls
- Ensure timely completion and scheduling of maintenance contracts, quoted jobs and warranty repairs
- Communicating with customers and obtaining appropriate information in order to schedule jobs
- Ensure accurate information is updated in current software
- Work in a timely manner, keeping in mind we are an emergency response company
- Manage the scheduling of the “ On Call” list with Dispatchers and select personnel
- Comply with professional appearance
- Understand work responsibilities applicable to the Dispatch Team
- Provide technician's weekly work schedules
- Assist technicians throughout the day with any issues encountered
- Take customer calls, coordinate appointments including Planned Maintenance
- Review technician's paperwork
- Assist in technician inventory
- Process Parts requests and information needed for a Planned Maintenance service
- Maintain accurate job notes in dispatch tickets
- Organize, prioritize work assignments
College, High School or Vo-Tech School.
At Least 5 years of dispatching experience
Medical, dental, vision, 401(k), profit sharing, paid holidays, PTO and more.
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Job Field||Customer Service|
|Type of Position||Full-Time Permanent|
|Education Required||High School|
|Years of Experience Required||5|
|Start Date||Tuesday, September 27, 2016|
- Calvert County
Member Since: May 8, 2015
Visit My Web Site
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!