Role and Responsibilities:
The Service Transactional Accountant will report directly to the Controller. The Service Transactional Accountant will account for and support warranty, spare parts and service order processing, billing, and returns. Responsibilities include:
· Enter all sales orders and create commercial invoices for all warranty and spare parts.
· Trace all shipments for warranty and spare parts to final delivery.
· Enter purchase orders for work performed by CSIC partners.
· Create Return Authorizations for warranty and spare parts.
· Trace Return Authorizations until received.
· Track Service Bulletins to ensure all gyros impacted are notified.
· Coordinate with the Quality Department and vendor to ensure all defective reports are returned to vendor for credit or repair.
· Summarize ongoing cost of service bulletins.
· Coordinate and follow up on all returned items originating from warranty or spare part sales.
· Analyze spare parts margin, parts used for warranty, and parts used for non-warranty.
· Prepare Key Account Warranty Analysis.
· Maintain database and spreadsheet for trained service centers.
· Provides information by answering questions and requests.
· Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
· Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree or 3-5 years related experience. Other skills and qualifications preferred are reporting research results, documentation skills, promoting process improvement, managing processes, problem solving, and support of innovation. Superior time management skills, multitasking skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision are essential. Must have strong verbal skills and the ability to communicate professionally. The ideal candidate will have strong command of Microsoft Office products, interpersonal skills, be a team player, and be detailed oriented with minimal error. Must have strong process improvement, information analysis, and strategic planning skills. Qualified applicant must be professional, responsive, resourceful, flexible, well organized, and maintain a positive work attitude. Must be able to work independently, maintain filing systems and basic databases, and gather and analyze information skillfully.
For questions regarding this position or to apply, please email Human Resources at email@example.com.
Seakeeper, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Seakeeper, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Seakeeper, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Seakeeper’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Type of Position||Not Specified|
|Years of Experience Required||3-5|
- So. Maryland
- All Counties
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!