Role and Responsibilities:
The Customer Support Specialist will report directly to the Service Manager – Americas. The CSS provides customer support services by interfacing directly with Seakeeper customers, providing answers and solutions to common product questions or requests for product information. The CSS with implement administrative policies and procedures to ensure the highest level of customer support.
Support tasks include the following functions:
- Answer phone calls and emails from direct end users, builders, service centers and other Seakeeper customers
- Record all questions and complaints and discuss appropriate actions with Service Manager
- Provide information to customers regarding product operation, maintenance and repair by answering questions and requests
- Provide troubleshooting information
- Discuss Service Center locations and capabilities with customers
- Verify warranty information and collect data required to record any change in warranty status
- Data entry, customer follow up and other assigned tasks
- Service document editing and distribution to the service team, customers, web-site or other as needed
- Netsuite knowledge base use, data entry and development
- Maintain workflow by studying methods, implementing cost reductions and developing reporting procedures
- Resolve administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions
- Work closely with Service Manager and other administrative personnel by providing detailed information for the creation of sales orders and return authorizations
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Product training and occasional travel to company factory
Qualifications & Requirements:
Qualified candidates must have a high school diploma and some college experience such as an Associate’s degree is preferred. Must have strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to respond to customer complaints, requests and other inquiries in a professional and timely manner. Other skills and qualifications preferred are reporting, documentation, promoting process improvement, managing processes, problem solving, supporting innovation and a general knowledge of Microsoft Office. Superior time management skills, multitasking skills, organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks are essential. Qualified applicant must be professional, responsive, resourceful, flexible, well organized, and maintain a positive and professional work attitude.
For questions regarding this position or to apply, please email Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seakeeper, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Seakeeper, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Seakeeper, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Seakeeper’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Job Field||Not Specified|
|Type of Position||Full-Time Permanent|
|Education Required||Not Specified|
- So. Maryland
- All Counties
Member Since: May 8, 2015
Visit My Web Site
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!