Do you want to be a part of a growing company? Victor Stanley, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of site furnishings. We design and manufacture benches, litter receptacles, bike racks, planters, tables and more. Carefully integrated designs and innovative use of materials and technology embody our commitment to produce durable, strong, functional, attractive and comfortable site furniture. We have been in business since 1962 and our products can be found in more than twenty other countries.
We have an immediate administrative opening for an entry level Inside Business Developer team member. This position offers an individual the opportunity to participate in a variety of administrative business development activities that generate growth opportunities for the company. The successful applicant will work strategically with the Corporate Business Development and Customer Service teams as well as other staff members to initiate & establish relationships with our customer base, assist in project analysis and continuously strive to help maximize the company’s market share in each territory.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Create a pipeline of new customer contacts while maintaining and growing our existing customer base
- Identify & prioritize project within a defined territory
- Analyze & review projects from the pre-planning, planning/schematics and final planning stages through to the bidding/sub-bidding and bid results stage
- Explore new project opportunities using business articles and journals
- Review and process sales leads & inquiries
- Complete the required number of daily interactions
- Other duties as required
The position requires an advance related degree or a high school diploma/equivalent with over two years of work related experience. We offer a fine benefits package. Join a staff of bright and dedicated people who are participating in the growth of this very solid and well-respected company.
Or in person: 2103 Brickhouse Road Dunkirk MD 20754
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Female/Veterans/Disabilities
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Type of Position||Full-Time Permanent|
|Education Required||Not Specified|
Member Since: May 8, 2015
Visit My Web Site
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!