Quality Built Homes is hiring! With more than 25 years in the business and over 3000 homes sold, we have developed a unique and integrative approach to building homes in Southern Maryland. With exciting new projects beginning across the area, we are seeking a Purchasing Coordinator to join our team. Candidate must be professional, organized and detail-oriented, with proficiency in Microsoft Access and Excel. Applicant should possess strong administrative skills, and be adept at time management.
Job duties include:
- Entering options selections for each new home in to the company’s main database.
- Logging and distributing all drawing requests and revisions.
- Setting up all kitchen and bathroom orders.
- Preparing and processing purchase orders.
- Maintaining weekly production reports and coordinating exchange of information between superintendents and vendors.
- Compiling monthly lumber bids from vendors.
- Scheduling deliveries of appliance packages to new homes under construction.
- Tracking miscellaneous items in inventory.
Competitive pay and benefits package includes 401k, employer medical insurance premium contribution, health spending accounts, paid vacation, paid holidays, and new home discounts. Please e-mail resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Type of Position||Full-Time Permanent|
|Education Required||Not Specified|
|Start Date||Wednesday, March 29, 2017|
- Calvert County
- Prince Frederick
Member Since: May 8, 2015
Prince Frederick, Maryland
Visit My Web Site
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!