Spalding Consulting, Inc. is seeking a Mid-Level ColdFusion Programmer in Lexington Park, MD. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services firm specializing in Information Technology (IT), Program Management, and Financial Management for the Department of Defense, federal agencies, and commercial clients. We offer excellent salaries, benefits, and outstanding growth potential.
Position Type: Full-time
- Responsible for the development, testing, and maintenance of web applications utilizing ColdFusion and related technologies.
- Create and execute SQL queries to verify data.
- Troubleshoot issues and present resolutions.
- Assist with the development of software technical documentation including requirements specifications, design documents, and test plans.
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience creating and/or sustaining ColdFusion web applications required.
- Experience with Oracle and SQL is preferred.
- Software development in Unix or Linux environments preferred.
- Working knowledge of Eclipse-based development environments (ColdFusion Builder, CFEclipse) or other ColdFusion development environments (Creative Suite/Creative Cloud) preferred.
Security Clearance: Active Secret Clearance required.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related discipline is preferred.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.