We are Accenture Federal Services. Our 7,000 dedicated colleagues and change makers bring together federal expertise with innovation and global leadership. Accenture Federal Services solves the toughest problems for federal agencies across the country and around the world. The U.S. Federal Government is at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, Intel, public safety, health, and civilian, with a focus on strategy, consulting, digital, technology, and operations.
Great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The Federal Financial Audit Senior Analyst will serve as a member of the Functional Team and will provide client with support to implement and enhance Managers' Internal Control Program within the organization. The team member will be required to gain a working knowledge of federal financial reporting, federal business processes, internal control assessment, enterprise risk management, and financial management systems.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in one of more of the following capabilities: financial management; business process design/re-engineering; audit/internal control testing; financial reporting
- Minimum 2 years of experience with the following policies:
- Federal Managers' Financial Integrity Act of 1982
- Federal Financial Management Improvement Act of 1996
- OMB A-123, Management’s Responsibility for Enterprise Risk Management and Internal Control
- Minimum 3 years of experience MS Office applications (specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Experience in internal control testing and risk assessment, Federal Information System Controls Audit Manual (FISCAM)
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Knowledge of Federal Accounting concepts and requirements
- Knowledge of governance, risk and compliance framework
- Federal Government Accounting and/or Auditing experience
- Understanding of the DoD's financial environment and operations
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Self-Driven, Detail Oriented, and Motivated with excellent organization and time management skills
- CPA, CGFM, or CDFM are a plus
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Type of Position||Full-Time Permanent|
|Years of Experience Required||3|
- So. Maryland
- All Cities
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!