Balancelogic®, an ever-growing and leading provider of Business Support Services is currently seeking a sharp, professional, full time Administrative Assistant to assist our Marketing Department. We pride ourselves on providing the highest level of Business Support possible. If you are looking for excellent career and growth opportunities, then come join our fun and friendly company!
The successful candidate must be creative, motivated, extremely detailed oriented, computer savvy, organized, able to multi-task, and enjoy challenges. This person is a team player, who takes pride in his/her work and is a dedicated employee. This is an opportunity to gain valuable, hands-on experience in marketing, writing, communications and public relations and the opportunity to let your creativity show!
The successful candidate must have a basic understanding of Marketing and establishing Marketing goals for small businesses. Will also have a solid foundation and background with Social Media including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. This position offers challenging work, great atmosphere, and unlimited room to grow.
- Update website content for both clients and Balancelogic
- Manage and monitor several Social Media accounts
- Coordinate with our graphic designers on Marketing projects
- Assist with developing and executing Marketing and Social Media plans
- Assist in the planning, execution, and measurement of the overall Marketing plan
- Develop and execute events, promotions and other Marketing initiatives that show the value of Balancelogic to customers and prospective customers
- Measure and analyze data to measure the effectiveness of Marketing campaigns
- Create, manage and write copy for Marketing campaigns, websites, monthly newsletters and evolving marketing mediums
- Attend networking events and intermingle with potential client
- Assist in marketing research
- May be required to take photographs or film video for such publications
- May also have various administrative duties throughout the day
To apply: Email your resume as an Adobe PDF (.pdf), Microsoft Word (.doc), or Rich Text Format (.rtf) attachment to email@example.com.
- One (1) year experience in a marketing and/or sales administrative support role
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess excellent phone communication skills, written and verbal skills for effective communication and the ability to facilitate small group presentations
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Experience in Microsoft Word & Excel, with the ability to learn new applications
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Attention to detail