Do you want to be a part of a growing company? Victor Stanley, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of site furnishings. From benches and bike racks to smart litter receptacles, which use our Relay Sensor and Service to enable efficient collection routing, we meticulously design, engineer and manufacture every detail to ensure our site furnishings will withstand the test of time. Carefully integrated designs and innovative use of materials and technology embody our commitment to produce durable, strong, functional, attractive and comfortable site furniture. We have been in business since 1962 and our products can be found in more than twenty other countries.
We have an immediate opening for an Accounts Specialist. The Accounting Specialist will provide accounting support to major financial accounting areas, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger accounting, and account reconciliation. They assist with a variety of accounting activities and administrative tasks.
The ideal candidate must possess strong oral and telephone communication skills; excellent people skills; the ability to multi-task; strong organizational skills; knowledge of general accounting procedures, be proficient in data entry; demonstrate a willingness to learn; the ability to work in teams and a multi-faceted environment.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Verifies and approves invoices for payment
- Prepares journal entries and conducts general ledger operations
- Completes the reconciling of monthly closings
- Conducts account/bank reconciliations
- Calculate, post, and verify financial data
- Assists with preparation and coordination of the audit process
- Assists with implementing and maintaining internal procedures
- Completes and/or assists with special projects
- Serves as a backup to accounts payable, SDS management and production reporting
- Provides purchasing and inventory support as required
- Trains team member on various tasks
- Provides general administrative support functions
- Other duties as assigned
The position requires a Bachelor’s degree or a high school diploma/equivalent with two years of work related experience. We offer a fine benefits package. Join a staff of bright and dedicated people who are participating in the growth of this very solid and well-respected company.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Female/Veterans/Disabilities
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Type of Position||Full-Time Permanent|
|Education Required||Not Specified|
- Calvert County
Member Since: May 8, 2015
Visit My Web Site
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!