Be a part of The Arc’s growing family…what could be more rewarding than a career that grows with the agency and has the opportunity to give back to the community?
Full Time Registered Nurse Position
Applicants must possess the interest and ability for working with people with Intellectual and /or Developmental Disabilities (I/DD) and to oversee case management. The nursing tasks include medication administration, formulating plan of care and revising the same, conducting 45-day assessments and conducting in-service trainings to staff such as MTTP (Med Tech Certification).
- Valid Maryland RN license with two (2) years’ experience.
- Vehicle and Valid Driver’s License with good driving record
- Knowledge and experience with computers ex. Microsoft Office
- Must be willing and able to be a part of the agency’s 24-hr. Emergency Response Team
- Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule to include evenings and weekends
- Clean Criminal Background
Hours: Varies (Flexible schedule; possible weekend)
Closing Date: Open until filled
Please visit us at www.arcsomd.org and follow the link to complete and online application
For more information, please contact Irene Belisario at (410) 535 2413 ext 111 or
The Arc of Southern Maryland, Inc promotes a drug free work place. EOE
|Job Field||Developmental Disabilities|
|Type of Position||Full-Time Permanent|
|Years of Experience Required||2|
- Calvert County
- Prince Frederick
Member Since: May 8, 2015
Prince Frederick, Maryland
Visit My Web Site
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!