At Mechanical Design Systems we are dedicated to working with builders and developers to bring in projects that are on time and on budget. Established in 1993, Mechanical Design Systems began as a small tenant contracting firm and has grown into one of the larger design/build firms in the Washington DC market. Today, we work with some of the areas largest developers in the commercial, retail, and industrial sectors on projects ranging from small tenant buildouts through multi-story base buildings. As the ever-increasing pricing for commodities drives the costs for projects upward (and makes staying on budget more challenging every year) the design build approach is proving itself to be an ever more viable option for construction projects. With the exception of changes in the project scope, this philosophy all but eliminates change orders on the job
Responsibilities and Duties
- Diagnose and Repair Commercial HVAC Equipment. Including communicating with customer, service manager, documenting work in our systems, and presenting finished paperwork to customer.
- Execute Preventive Maintenance Services. Perform contracted preventive maintenance using electronic checklists for tasking and equipment. Document deficiencies. Present findings and recommendations for repair or replacement to customers.
- Replace Equipment. Help with specifying and bidding jobs to replace equipment, and lead replacement team on those jobs. Conduct the startup and train customers on the new equipment.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ Years of commercial/residential HVAC/R service experience
- EPA 608 CFC Certification
- Clean driving record
- Ability to lift heavy object 50lbs and climb ladders
- References will be verified
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive pay
- Regular Reviews
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- A Company Vehicle
- Dispatch from Home
- Uniforms provided
- Company Phone
- Ongoing Training
- Paid Vacation / Sick Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- A trusting company culture that values people and their contributions
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS!
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Type of Position||Full-Time Permanent|
|Years of Experience Required||more|
|Start Date||Monday, May 22, 2017|
- So. Maryland
- All Counties
Member Since: May 17, 2017
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!