American Property Consultants, Inc., a national energy auditing and property inspection firm, provides services to government, commercial, and residential clients to deliver services for technical solutions in energy, housing inspections, and evaluation of property assets. Since 1996, APC has been meeting the needs of local and national clients. For more information see APC’s web site at www.hudpass.com.
APC seeks a Project Receptionist to support the St. Leonard Maryland office.
Job Description (duties):
- Entry level, full time position for an enthusiastic, well organized, self-starter.
- Ability to multitask a must, as is proficiency in the English language.
- Answer phone lines, assisting clients & diverting calls to relevant departments
- Maintain project files and office areas
- Greet all phone clients/residents in a polite and courteous manner
- Interact with APC project staff and inspectors
- Receive, process, and distribute all form of communication: phone messages, email, and faxes
- Printing/binding producing reports for various types of inspections
- Other office assistance as required
- Maintain office hours Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Skills / Experience Required:
Proficiency with Microsoft Office software (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook), and strong oral and written communication skills are required. Applicant must have excellent phone manners with the ability to process multiple phone lines at one time. The applicant should have a pleasant attitude and advanced office skills.
APC offers a limited benefits package, retirement package and competitive salary. Salary range from: $10.00 - $12.00 based on skill level. Opportunity for advancements are available with company growth.
To apply, please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No calls please.
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Job Field||Not Specified|
|Type of Position||Full-Time Permanent|
|Education Required||High School|
|Years of Experience Required||0|
|Start Date||Tuesday, May 30, 2017|
- Calvert County
- St. Leonard
Member Since: May 8, 2015
St. Leonard, Maryland
Visit My Web Site
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!