Full Time Position (Tri-County)
The Arc of Southern Maryland, Inc., is currently recruiting for a full-time Recruiter who will be responsible for recruiting, interviewing, testing, and referring applicants for all position throughout the Arc.
- Plans, develops, organizes, implements, and evaluates the organization's recruitment program.
· Writes, places and tracks advertisements for employment opportunities and recommends internal transfers to vacant positions when appropriate.
· Reviews applications for minimum requirements, screens prospective employees, follows up with Arc staff to assure that second and third level interviews are conducted in a timely fashion, conducts reference and criminal background checks, makes job offers, as appropriate, and sends appropriate letters to verify employment status. Administers appropriate tests. Portions of this may be delegated to the human resources support specialist.
· Communicates regularly with directors, managers, and supervisors about vacancies and potential applicants.
- Provides back-up to the Manager, Human Resources for the administration of all employee benefits including the enrollment and termination of benefits, participating in open enrollment for benefits, processing claims for family medical leave, and assisting employees in their understanding of agency benefits.
· Posts internal and external vacancies, as requested. Updates the agency’s website for vacancies.
· Use of social platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook etc.) to drive networking and candidate pool development
· Actively access the Company’s Applicant Tracking System and Maintain records
· Conduct references and background check on applicants as needed
· Updates and maintains staff listings.
- Assures the annual filing of EEO-1 report and assures records and logs conform to EEO regulations.
- Conducts exit interviews, as requested.
-Possesses an associate’s degree in related field and three years of human resources experience or a combination of education and experience equivalent to this requirement
-Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
-Previous experience with an Applicant Tracking System or database management
-Ability to handle multiple priorities
-Experience with social media
-Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, especially Word and Excel.
-Other requirements include, Clean Criminal Background, vehicle and valid Driver’s License with good driving record also required.
Hours:Mon-Fri 8:30a – 4:30p
Closing date: open until filled
The Arc of Southern Maryland Inc., promotes a drug-free workplace. EOE.
|Job Field||Human Resources|
|Type of Position||Full-Time Permanent|
|Education Required||Associate's Degree|
- Calvert County
- Prince Frederick
Member Since: May 8, 2015
Prince Frederick, Maryland
Visit My Web Site
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!