Experienced Automotive Service Technician
Automotive Technicians, don’t pass up this opportunity to work for one of the nation’s most successful and high-volume service departments. Fitzgerald Auto Mall has the perfect opportunity for you! Since 1966, we have provided Florida, Maryland and Pennsylvania with exceptional value in the most comfortable, customer-friendly sales and service environment possible. We are currently seeking experienced Automotive Service Technicians at all levels of expertise who can perform both maintenance and repairs, but who also have the skills to accurately diagnose and solve vehicle problems.
With the high volume of business that our service centers generate, you will always have work to do, which means an excellent earning potential for you. Our pay structure also allows you to focus on working at the top of your game on each and every job you’re assigned, while also being paid what you deserve. Because of this, our shops have very high retention rates and excellent room for promotion from within. If you are looking for a company that you can grow with, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to talk with you!
Here is some of what we have to offer:
• Medical and dental coverage
• Life and disability coverage
• Voluntary Work Place Benefits
• Vacation time
• Personal time
• Paid training
Automotive Service Technician – Vehicle Maintenance Mechanic
As an Automotive Service Technician, you will diagnose the cause of any vehicle malfunction and perform repairs as outlined on the corresponding repair order. You will also be responsible for road-testing repaired vehicles and for determining whether any further safety or service work is necessary.
Your specific duties will include:
• Performing all work efficiently and accurately, and in accordance with dealership and factory standards, and operating all tools and equipment in a safe manner
• Communicating with parts department to obtain needed parts
• Saving and tagging parts of the job is under warranty or if requested by the customer
• Communicating with service advisor immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the promised time
• Documenting all work performed and recommended on the repair order
• Participating in manufacturer-sponsored training programs, schools, and events
• Supervising the work of any apprentice technicians as assigned (when applicable)
• Understanding, keeping up-to-date and complying with federal, state, and local regulations (e.g. hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know, etc.)
To Apply visit: http://www.jobs.net/jobs/fitzmall/en-us/
or contact Mike Masters or John Murray at 301-737-4574
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Type of Position||Full-Time Permanent|
|Education Required||Not Specified|
- St. Mary's County
- Lexington Park
Member Since: Aug 11, 2017
Lexington Park, Maryland
Visit My Web Site
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!