Commercial Cleaning Team Leader Night
Part Time Position – St. Mary’s County, Off Site Location
The Commercial Cleaning Team Leader Night has the responsibility for the skilled cleanliness, maintenance, safety
of the worksite and supervision of consumers at work site. The Team Leader operates and maintains all
equipment including floor care according to manufacturer’s specifications, and provides a safe and clean working
environment in a cost effective manner.
- Facility cleanliness and maintenance
· Assist with empting trash from all receptacles in the building and outside.
· Assist with removal of shredding and recycle throughout the worksite.
· Operates and maintains cleaning equipment in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications.
· Make sure that the bathrooms are cleaned properly.
· Make sure all water fountains are properly cleaned.
· Keep the facility Manager at the assigned location informed of any needed equipment repair, and any unusual occurrences.
· Fill out and turn in time sheets for the consumers.
· Follows OSHA standards when disposing of any material that falls under the OSHA guideline
- Duties related to Off Site Location
· Transports consumers to and from worksite if needed
· Keep track of when supplies need to be ordered.
· Ensure all quality assurance measure are in place at work site.
· Assist with buffing, mopping, vacuuming, dusting, removal of trash, shredding, and cleaning of windows.
· Act as a liaison between The Arc and worksite
· Assure the work site is safe for the consumer.
· Act as a mentor and job coach to the consumers at worksite.
· Be available to the Manager / Designee when requested, for the purpose of obtaining instructions or being informed about the deficiencies in the janitorial work or any other reason the Manager/Designee shall wish to confer.
Hours: Monday-Friday 5pm-9pm
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· Two (2) years’ work experience in commercial cleaning
- Must be able to reach, bend, pull and stand for long periods of time.
- Must pass the criminal background check mandated by the State of Maryland.
- Valid driver’s license and access to reliable vehicle.
Closing Date: Open until filled
Please visit us at www.arcsomd.org and follow the link to complete an online application.
For more information, please contact Irene Belisario at (410) 535-2413 ext. 111 or
The Arc of Southern Maryland Inc. promotes a drug free workplace. EOE
|Type of Position||Part-Time Permanent|
|Education Required||High School|
|Years of Experience Required||2|
- St. Mary's County
Member Since: May 8, 2015
Prince Frederick, Maryland
Visit My Web Site
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!