AMEWAS, Inc. is seeking a highly motivated Technical Recruiter to lead and successfully execute the recruitment life cycle for the organization. The Recruiter will use both a proactive and reactive approach in sourcing highly qualified candidates for hire. This position will allow for creativity and will provide an opportunity for the development of innovative ideas for processes relating to recruiting. The Recruiter provides a vital role in providing a positive experience for potential employees. Support will be provided at our Corporate Headquarters located in California, MD.
A typical day as the Technical Recruiter:
- Review and sort incoming applications and determine candidates’ next step in the recruiting process
- Coordinate and conduct phone screen and on-site interviews
- Interface directly with the Hiring Managers in order to post new positions, present qualified candidates for said positions and make hiring recommendations
- Posting of new positions to online job boards as well as applicable state agencies
- Develop and implement new recruiting strategies
- Gather and assemble recruitment data weekly
- Attend hiring events and fairs
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ of recruiting/talent acquisition experience, preferably for positions of a technical nature
- Experience with recruiting in the defense contracting environment is highly preferred
- Experience utilizing ApplicantStack or other Applicant Tracking Systems is required
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree, and/or relevant HR or Recruiting certifications
This position is classified as AMEWAS labor category, Recruiter II.
AMEWAS, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
AMEWAS Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer for all including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
About the Organization
AMEWAS, Inc. is a small, Veteran owned company that has been providing excellent technical, engineering, administrative, and management services to the Department of Defense for more than 30 years. At AMEWAS we understand the need for a successful work/life balance and are focused not just on fulfilling customers’ needs, but ensuring our employees are a top priority as well.
Staying connected to our core values sets us apart from our competition! AMEWAS easily recognizes and rewards performance, dedication, and longevity. We are committed to investing in our employees and their future by providing them with competitive compensation, career development, optimum working conditions, and unique benefits.
AMEWAS has 4.8/5 stars on Glassdoor! Check out our reviews HERE and see what other job seekers have to say!
Our excellent benefits and perks include:
- Generous tuition and training assistance program
- Relocation Assistance
- Employee longevity recognition
- Community involvement & outreach
- Team building events
- Wellness program
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Mobile service discount
- Discounted gym membership
- Medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Life/AD&D/STD/LTD insurance
If interested, please submit your resume at http://amewas.applicantstack.com/x/openings
To learn more about our organization, please visit http://www.amewas.com. And to learn more about our surrounding location, please visit http://www.visitstmarysmd.com