ZENETEX specializes in management and technology support services for a variety of federal agencies and commercial organizations. We have an opportunity for a Senior Program Analyst to support our H-53 Training Systems team at NAS Patuxent River, MD.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Performs program management, technical, or business analysis of major DoD acquisition systems. Collect, complete, organize and interpret technical data and financial information relating to aircraft acquisition and product programs. Tasking may include but not limited to the following:
- Assist the H-53 Training Systems IPT with programmatic, acquisition, and workload requirements support
- Interface with program and Marine Corps H-53 Training Systems officials
- Budget/spend plan development, schedule tracking and status as related to Training Systems
- Compile and update briefing materials, develop presentations, coordinate meetings, conference, and associated logistics support
- Develop, analyze, and review Acquisition
Education and Experience Requirements
- Master’s degree in a business, management, or technical discipline
- Allowable substitutions:
- Bachelor’s degree with an additional 4 years of experience
- Associates’ Degree with an additional 8 years of experience
- A minimum of ten (10) years of experience in program management, technical, or business analysis discipline. Related to weapon systems acquisition life cycle management
- A minimum of six (6) years out of 10 years of recent work experience related to analysis and planning
- Familiarity with SECNAV, OPNAV, and OSD forms related to PPBS, Military Interdepartmental Procurement Requests, Work Requests, Requisitions, Contract Data Requirements List, and DD254
- Experience in the program/project status, earned value management and schedules
Desired Experience: Experience within a NAVAIR program office developing Acquisition documentation, and knowledge of Naval Aviation Training Systems
- This position will require U.S. citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret security clearance. Active clearance highly desired.
ZENETEX is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
|Job Field||Not Specified|
|Type of Position||Not Specified|
|Education Required||Not Specified|
- St. Mary's County
- Patuxent River
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!