ZENETEX specializes in management and technology support services for a variety of federal agencies and commercial organizations. We have an opportunity for a Senior Systems Analyst (SharePoint/.NET Development) to support PMA 261 at our California, Maryland office.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- .NET and SharePoint 2013 development, administration, troubleshooting
- Performs logical and physical system design and reviews; prepares system documents and specifications
- Conducts technical research on system upgrades to determine feasibility, cost, time required, and compatibility with system
- Prepares reports, studies and documentations
- Delivers presentations and participates in meetings
- Works on special problem areas; administers complex areas of network, security analysis and planning
Education and Experience Requirements
- Master's degree in technical discipline. Experience may be substituted for a master's degree as follows:
- An associate’s degree and four years of experience may be substituted for bachelor's degree
- Additional eight years of experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree
- A minimum of 10 years of experience with mid-sized client-server systems in system analysis, software design, software development and database administration; and which at least two (2) years must be related to weapon systems acquisition
- Demonstrate knowledge of quality assurance, quality control, and independent verifications and validation techniques
- Experience working independently and as part of a team in researching data, developing analytical techniques and methodologies
- Demonstrate knowledge of system acquisition practices required to design, develop, integrate, test and manufacture a major system
- Experience within a NAVAIR program office
- Experience with collaborative technologies and experience in the development, design, and support of custom SharePoint solutions
- Full understanding of SharePoint 2013 features and functions
- 2-3 years of experience development utilizing .NET
- This position will require U.S. citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret security clearance. Active clearance highly desired.
ZENETEX is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
|Job Field||Not Specified|
|Type of Position||Not Specified|
|Education Required||Not Specified|
- St. Mary's County
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!