Do you like talking to people and helping solve their problems?? No, this is not a position for a psychiatrist………….although it might feel like that sometimes. This position is selling and problem solving.
Dunkirk Supply is a building materials supply company with two retail locations and a manufacturing location. Our mission is, “To provide structure. We will rise above the chaos in our industry and deliver the awesomeness our customers crave.” Awesomeness in our sales department is solving our customers’ problems before they happen. We are seeking a Business Development Specialist who will be key to completing our mission. This position will primarily work with customers in Southern Maryland and Prince George’s County.
Some of the duties include:
· Effectively communicate with architects, engineers, customers, and team members.
· Deliver and review quotations with customers. Provide samples and demonstrations of products, emphasizing the value-added features of the products and services provided.
· Attend networking functions to help expand and strengthen our brand and improve relationships with customers.
· Prepare accurate and timely monthly sales reports (you are in sales, you can’t get away from this).
· Sell, sell, sell...the value-added products that set us apart from everybody else.
· Make our customers brag about our service.
Successful performance in this position will be based on improving our market share within our territory. Your success will also be measured by increased profit levels in targeted departments. This position is not for the faint of heart.
· Character that matches our culture is more important than job skills. We are looking for a positive attitude, reliability, professionalism, initiative, respect, integrity, and an attitude of gratitude.
· Well organized and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
· Excellent computer and communication tool experience.
· Ability to produce quality information with speed and accuracy.
· Good math skills and abilities, solid understanding of basic geometry.
· Good visualization of three-dimensional space.
· Well organized and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously…yes we said that already, but it is important.
· Ability to communicate with supervisors and other employees.
· Ability to work independently.
· Maintain regular and predictable attendance…who are we fooling…it is sales you are always working.
· Strong preference will be given to candidates who are fluent in English and Spanish.
· Understanding of architectural and structural designs.
Dunkirk Supply offers a great, low-cost benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401k, paid time off and more!
Interested candidates please apply on-line at www.dunkirksupply.com.
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Type of Position||Full-Time Permanent|
|Education Required||High School|
- So. Maryland
- All Counties
Member Since: Oct 21, 2016
Visit My Web Site
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!