AVIAN is seeking an experienced Procurement Initiation Document (PID) Writer to support PMA274 to assist with not only PID tracking and management but also overarching acquisition and program management support.
ResponsibilitiesThe PID Writer will develop Procurement Initiation Documents (PIDs), track and manage PIDs/contract packages in the NAVAIR Procurement Management Tool (PMT), facilitate Procurement Planning Conferences and create Procurement Planning Agreements, defining contract requirements, award dates, and funding availability. Additionally, the PID Writer will provide acquisition and program management support. Support the program with developing Justification and Approvals (J&As) for sole source procurements, developing and managing program Acquisition Plans (APs)/strategy and documents related to contracting and procurements, such as Specifications, Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRLs) and Statement of Works (SOWs), and drafting Sections B-H and J of the contract. Ensure SOWs and CDRLs accurately depict the Government's technical requirements.
Essential Job Functions:
* Generate and review Procurement Initiation Documents (PIDs) for fixed price and cost reimbursable type contracts, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts, and Basic Ordering Agreements (BOAs)
* Coordinate and facilitate Procurement Planning Conferences (PPCs).
* Prepare Procurement Planning Agreements (PPAs) indicating action items and procurement milestones. Track Procurement Planning milestones from inception to completion.
* Draft/review Statements of Work (SOWs) and Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRLs). Maintain/track milestones in the Procurement Management tool (PMT).
* Collect organize, and interpret technical data relating to acquisition and product programs e.g.
* Track program/project status and schedules.
* Route PFA to Level 1s for signature
* Up-load the signed PFA to respective PMT/PID Collaboration Site.
* Initiates PIDs via the PMT Tool
* Update the Program Office PID Log with the Contract information and close out the action.
* Loading awarded documentation on the Program Office IDE.
* Update and maintain the Program Office PID Guide
* Develop and brief reports to leadership pertaining PID/PMT status.
* Five to Eight years of direct experience supporting a NAVAIR Program Office. A minimum of three years hands-on direct PID writing experience is REQUIRED.
* Experience with Procurement Initiation Documents, Procurement Management Tool, Contract Data Requirements Lists and Statements of Works is REQUIRED.
* Knowledge of DoD Systems Acquisitions.
Substitution for the degree is 2 years of additional relevant experience in lieu of each year of education. A BA/BS degree is required
|Job Field||Not Specified|
|Type of Position||Not Specified|
|Education Required||Not Specified|
- St. Mary's County
- Lexington Park
Member Since: Oct 6, 2017
Lexington Park, Maryland
Visit My Web Site
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!