Regent Healthcare is pleased to announce their expansion to Southern Maryland (Charles, St. Mary's and Calvert Counties) and is currently hiring Maryland State licensed Certified Medication Technicians (CMTs) that also possess a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNAs) certification for 12-hours shifts in Abell, Maryland - IMMEDIATELY!
We are looking for compassionate, responsible caregiver(s) to work with an elderly client in Abell, Maryland. Caregivers must be strong, out-going, personable and patient! We're seeking caregivers that want to make a difference in this client's life. If you are a Maryland state licensed CMT/CNA that would like to provide one-on-one care for a senior adult their home, this job is for you! We do our best to match caregivers nearby our team to limit your commute times!
- Applicant MUST possess CNA certification in conjunction with the CMT license
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Must pass drug screening
- 2 years of experience or more is required - personal or professional caregiving
- Up-to-date certification required in your designated field
- Up-to-date PPD or chest x-ray
- Valid driver's license
- Reliable transportation
- Clear background check
- Consistent availability
REGENT HEALTHCARE OFFERS A COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION PLAN
- Opportunities for growth and upward mobility
- Flexible scheduling – full time & part time available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Competitive pay
- Medical & dental benefits available
- Life insurance & other voluntary benefits available
- Supportive team & office staff
- Recognition and Awards - We reward you for doing a great job!
- Work near your home - we try to match caregivers with cases near your house
- And much, much more!
Apply today at *https://regenthealthcare.clearcareonline.com/apply/* *and submit your resume for an interview!*
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Job Field||Home Care|
|Type of Position||Full-Time Permanent|
|Education Required||CMT with CNA certifications|
|Years of Experience Required||2|
|Start Date||Tuesday, October 10, 2017|
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!