· Person-centered planning and individualized implementation of goals for individuals receiving supports from the team
· Job development
· Locates and follows through on volunteer, recreational and business opportunities
· Provides transportation to and from employment, volunteer and recreational sites.
· Deals with crisis situations.
· Assures that all duties required by the employment site of the person(s) receiving this support are met either through the person or the employee, as necessary.
· Perform and train individual in janitorial services on and off site locations.
· Develops Task Analyses
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm
(Requires flexibility and availability for possible weekends)
High School Diploma or equivalent, two (2) years of competitive employment, two (2) years janitorial experience preferred, Clean Criminal Background, Vehicle, Valid Driver’s License with good driving record REQUIRED.
Closing Date: Open until filled
Please visit our website www.arcsomd.org and follow the link to complete an online application
For more information, please contact Irene Belisario at (410) 535-2413 ext 111 or
The Arc of Southern Maryland Inc. promotes a drug free workplace. EOE
|Job Field||Care Giving|
|Type of Position||Full-Time Permanent|
|Education Required||High School|
|Years of Experience Required||2|
- St. Mary's County
Member Since: May 8, 2015
Prince Frederick, Maryland
Visit My Web Site
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!