Delex Systems is seeking an accomplished System Administrator to support classified programs at Patuxent River, MD.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
The System Admin will build and maintain Windows-based client/server LANs and desktop workstations. Other duties include but are not limited to:
• Assist the ISSM with maintaining the integrity of Program Office LANs and IT systems.
• Assist the ISSM with LAN and IT system planning, acquisition, installation, assessment/certification, and authorization/accreditation in accordance with JAFAN 6/3 or JSIG/RMF
• Create and maintain IS documentation
• Provide technical support for user account management
• Perform hardware and software maintenance for end users
• Monitor IT environment to proactively prevent downtime
• Support resolution of connectivity issues
• Provide technical support to customer remote sites
• Administer Microsoft Windows-based clients/servers, to include virtual servers utilizing Microsoft Hyper-V.
• Administer servers utilizing the following software: SharePoint Server 2007/2010, SQL Server 2008, Exchange 2010
Education and Experience Requirements
• Top Secret clearance
• SSBI completed within the past five years
• Minimum 3 years experience as a System Administrator for Windows based client - server networks and desktop systems.
• Experience with a virtualized server computing environment (i.e. Microsoft Hyper-V, VMWare, Citrix XenServer, etc)
• Experience as a System Administrator in a DoD or DoD contractor environment (military, government civilian or DoD contractor)
• Experience working within an enhanced security environment
• MCSE/MCITP for Windows Server, Network+ or similar certification.
• CISSP, Security+, or similar certification.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Experience with the DOD accreditation process and procedures: JSIG/RMF, JAFAN 6/3 or DCID 6/3.
• Experience with Microsoft Windows Hyper-V
• Experience with SharePoint Server, Exchange, and/or SQL Server
• Experience with Sentris software.
- This position requires an active Top Secret security clearance based on a current SSBI.
ZENETEX is an Equal Opportunity/affirmative action Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.