Licensed Behavior Analyst
For Prince George’s and Montgomery County & Southern Maryland
Be a part of The Arc’s growing family, what could be more rewarding than a career that grows with the agency and has the opportunity to give back to the community?
Under Behavior Support Services through the Arc of Southern Maryland, the full time licensed Behavior Analyst/Emergency Coordinator will serve as a temporary on-site liaison between the client, and the client’s support network with the goal of improving safety and facilitating the implementation of appropriate and minimally restrictive behavioral strategies to address unsafe behaviors. The duties requested are listed below:
Onsite record review and observation.
Development, and review of assessments andbehavior management plans.
Collection and analysis of behavioral data.
Train/monitor implementation of behavior management plans.
Varied/Flexible work schedule with hours based on clinical need.
Work on-call shift on a rotating basis.
Provide 24 hours a day, 7 days a week coverage based on emergency cases.
Be knowledgeable of appropriate resources available to caregivers.
Maintain and document contacts with outside liaisons.
Apply non-aversive behavior management techniques to include physical restraints.
- Develops and maintains an ongoing database that compiles both formal and informal supports in the five county region that are available for responding in emergency situations. Makes this information available to DDA and other interested persons.
- Assures that emergency supports are person-centered for the individual involved.
- Communicates regularly with families, consultants, staff from various community service providers, and the Manager regarding the ongoing needs identified during planning meetings and to discuss human and financial resource concerns and to develop contingency plans.
- Utilizes crisis prevention, intervention and resolution techniques, matching these to particular circumstances and individuals.
Other duties as assigned.
- Must have a master’s degree or higher from a behavior analysis educational program and certifications by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board and able to supervise registered behavior technicians.
- Other requirements include:
Possesses a proficiency in computer programs such as Excel and Word.
Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Possess BPS certification or equivalent.
Ability to plan work, organize and maintain workflow while maintaining flexibility to deal with varied
tasks and priorities.
Must have a valid Maryland driver’s license and reliable transportation and pass background check.
Please submit a completed application by visiting our website www.arcsomd.org
For more information, please contact Irene Belisario @ (410) 535-2413 ext 111 or email@example.com
The Arc of Southern Maryland Inc. promotes a drug free workplace. EOE
|Job Field||Human Services|
|Type of Position||Full-Time Permanent|
|Years of Experience Required||2|
- So. Maryland
- All Counties
Member Since: May 8, 2015
Prince Frederick, Maryland
Visit My Web Site
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!