The Big Task
Help us enhance financial performance and operational decision-making throughout the company and conduct financial planning, forecasting, strategic analysis and reporting.
Key Sub Tasks
Serve as a strategic thought partner, producing a financial infrastructure for sustained growth.
- Build and maintain detailed financial reports to support short and long-term strategic planning.
- Conduct ongoing analysis of key business drivers, trends and performance indicators.
- Regularly present analysis and reports in an easy-to-understand format.
- Develop deep understanding of industry trends as well as competitive pressures/opportunities.
- Oversee HR, AR/AP, payroll, cash management and all related accounting procedures.
- Manage accountants to establish priorities, set objectives, and provide guidance and feedback.
- Provide accurate, on-time income statements to owner.
- Coordinate with external agencies for tax planning, preparation and reporting.
- Ensure that state and federal income tax reporting is accurate and current.
- Maintain consistent and streamlined recruiting practices.
- Shape company culture by carrying out agreed upon values, specfically ethics and integrity.
Desired Skills and Experience
Extensive quantitative and qualitative financial analysis.
Ability to analyze market potential and know the competitive landscape.
Strong communication skills; able to present complex information to leaders clearly.
Ability to distill important numbers and convey a strategic view of performance.
Highly organized and process driven with exceptional follow-through abilities.
In-depth understanding of debit and credit accounting processes.
Thorough attention to detail with on time delivery.
Able to maintain confidence and serve as the trusted right-hand to the business owner.
Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude on life.
Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically MS Excel.
|Type of Position||Full-Time Permanent|
|Years of Experience Required||5|
|Start Date||Thursday, November 30, 2017|
- St. Mary's County
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!