Spalding Consulting, Inc.is seeking a Corporate Technical Recruiterin Lexington Park, MD. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services firm specializing in Information Technology (IT), Program Management, and Financial Management for the Department of Defense, federal agencies, and commercial clients. We offer excellent salaries, benefits, and outstanding growth potential.
Position Type: Full-time
Job Description:The Corporate Recruiter will serve as a customer service champion to our hiring managers working collaboratively with them to ensure program and organizational success.Duties include:
- Serve as a customer service champion to our hiring managers in a fast-paced environment providing frequent updates on status of vacancies and provide solutions and recommendations to staffing requirements and challenges.
- Recruit, screen, interview and recommend placement of candidates for professional, technical and managerial positions from both internal and external sources.
- Post job opportunities in applicant tracking system (ATS), job boards, social media and technology specific networking groups ensuring OFCCP Compliance.
- Source and recruit potential candidates utilizing online recruitment tools.
- Identify and build networking relationships.
- Meet and collaborate with technical groups, diverse talent networks, colleges, and technical schools to identify potential candidates.
- Stay informed on employment/technical trends.
- Provide compensation analysis and create job offers to selected candidates.
- Participate in Job Fairs.
- Contribute to recruitment process improvement initiatives.
Knowledge and Skills
- Extensive experience using a web based applicant tracking system.
- Experience and knowledge of HR laws and federal compliance reporting requirements.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with a diverse client base.
- Intermediate level knowledge using Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Demonstrates independent thinking and decision-making abilities.
- A team player and problem solver who maintains professionalism at all times and embraces challenges as opportunities.
Qualifications and Experience:At least 4 years experience providing recruiting preferably in a technical environment.
Security Clearance:Applicant selected will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Education:Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management, or equivalent experience.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.