Technology Security Associates, Inc. seeking a junior/mid-level Cybersecurity Analyst to support development of a new mission computer in a major program office.
The individual selected will support a local OEM and its Program Protection Lead for a Family of Systems (FoS) mission computer. This individual will assist in the effort to obtain an ATO for the mission computer. This work will, also, include a variety of systems engineering activities (e.g. requirements development) and some project management (e.g. WBS, SOW).
- Individual should have a good working understanding of NAVAIR systems engineering principles and practices including hardware, and software integration, information systems, Program Protection is desired, with a focus in system security engineering.
- Experience with Risk Management Framework (RMF) and/or DIACAP
- Information Systems
- IT management, networking, etc.
- Security +, CISSP
- Familiarity with SETR events, writing specs, and interpreting user requirements/constraints
- Proficiency with Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS)
- Experience working with or as the ISSE, ISSO, and/or ISSM
- Any background with DoD Program Protection
- Have a minimum of two (2) years of recent and relevant professional experience applying acquisition, systems engineering principles and technical management skills leading an acquisition effort on a DoD program.
- Willingness and ability to achieve Security+ within 2 months of start date
- Proficient in MS Office
- Willingness to learn subject matter outside of cybersecurity
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in parallel and an aggressive acquisition schedule
- Experience interacting positively with others in a service-related setting
- Must be professional, courteous, and service-oriented
Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, operational research, physics, or a related scientific discipline from an institution accredited by a US Department of Education in approved agency. In lieu of degree, pertinent work experience may be substituted.
Must have an active Secret clearance.
|Job Field||Not Specified|
|Type of Position||Not Specified|
|Education Required||Not Specified|
- St. Mary's County
Member Since: Jun 17, 2015
Visit My Web Site
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!