FLEET & TOOL MECHANIC
Maintain, repair and help manage our existing fleet vehicles and any added fleet vehicles; which can include the pick up and delivery, transport and break down and set up of fleet and loaner vehicles for our field service technicians. Maintain, repair and test our existing tool inventory and any added tools; which can include the collecting, inventorying and verifying of incoming & outgoing tools for jobsites and Service trucks. Tool inspections, loading/unloading materials and equipment operation as required by performing the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintain a clean driving record.
- Create and maintain a safe working environment.
- Build, assemble and/or repair engines, vehicles or mechanical components according to requirements
- Inspect machines, engines, transmissions, etc. and run diagnostic test to discover functionality issues
- Conduct repairs aiming for maximum reliability
- Troubleshoot reported problems and resolve them in a timely manner
- Perform thorough maintenance on vehicles, machinery and equipment
- Clean and apply lubricants to machinery components
- Replenish fluids and components of engines and machinery
- Provide consultation on correct maintenance and preventative measures to machine and vehicle uses
- General knowledge of tool operations and tool safety.
- General maintenance, repairs and inspections of tools.
- Good knowledge of maintaining and repairing of tools, battery, electric and hydraulic.
- Maintain tools in proper working order and safe condition.
- Maintain and organize tool areas.
- Cross train in other FSC duties.
- Jobsite and Service truck tool inventory inspections.
- Such other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization. Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move 30 pounds or higher, using proper protective equipment, machinery or assistance when lifting as needed. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts and is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The job will consist of occasional job site inspections. Proper safety attire must be worn/ i.e. work boots, hardhat, etc. Work environment would be open to inclimate weather conditions.
Competitive pay and benefits. Mona is an EO/AA/Vet/Disability Employer and participates in E-verify.
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Type of Position||Full-Time Permanent|
|Education Required||Not Specified|
|Years of Experience Required||1|
|Start Date||Tuesday, January 2, 2018|
- So. Maryland
- All Counties
Member Since: Jul 27, 2017
Visit My Web Site
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!