We are hiring an outgoing, high-energy, professional receptionist for our front desk! Full time position in a fast-paced real estate business, located in Mechanicsville, MD.
What will you do?
Above all, ensure that anyone and everyone who walks through our office doors have an exceptional experience.
- Professionally greet all visitors, oversee the tidiness of our office reception area, and ensure that all guests have a flawless first impression of our business.
- Register guests and notify the appropriate people upon guest arrival.
- Promptly answer the phones and route all calls to the appropriate people.
- Handle all incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries.
- Help with various office programs as needed.
Who are you?
- Personable. People are naturally drawn to you as you can make anyone feel comfortable and supported. Likewise, you enjoy working with people and thrive off their energy.
- Proactive. You can’t stop yourself from fixing something if you see something that needs doing. Not sure how to do something? You figure it out!
- A multi-tasking wizard. You always exceed expectations, leaving people wondering, “How do you do it?”
- Detail-oriented. You are exceptionally organized and have incredible time management skills - you never let anything slip through the cracks!
- Energetic! You have a positive attitude and are always eager to help out with the next project.
- Technology savvy. Copiers, scanners, phones, computers..they all see you coming and bow to your every command!
- 1-2 years experience in an administrative capacity
- Lots of energy and great interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks at once
- Experience using Mac and Apple products preferred
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Type of Position||Full-Time Permanent|
|Education Required||High School|
|Years of Experience Required||1|
|Start Date||Wednesday, December 6, 2017|
- St. Mary's County
Member Since: Mar 30, 2017
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!