Established medical practice in Prince Frederick is looking for a full-time medical assistant.
Competitive hourly wage plus benefits.
Hours include Monday-Friday.
Our medical assistant must be caring with patients, knowledgeable and detail oriented about patient records, lab reports, prescriptions and standard medical practices.
You must be able to record patient notes for the doctor in an electronic medical record system, write prescriptions, review patient instruction sheets with patients, set up and assist with surgical procedures, sterilize surgical instruments, prepare and maintain surgical packs, prepare pathology specimens to be sent to the laboratory, and maintain our inventory of medical and surgical supplies.
Skills and Competencies:
- Friendly, personable, and caring attitude toward patients and coworkers
- Detail oriented and ability to prioritize tasks
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to positively adjust to change
- Team player
- Self Motivated
- Proficiency with Windows, Word, Excel and EMR systems.
- 1-2 years of office experience preferred, preferably in a specialist office.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Field||Not Specified|
|Type of Position||Not Specified|
|Education Required||Not Specified|
- Calvert County
- Prince Frederick
Member Since: May 19, 2016
Prince Frederick, Maryland
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!