We are looking for a Lighting Division Manager.
Our company is at the forefront of energy production and conservation in Southern Maryland. One our three divisions is looking for new lead. This division is responsible for Lighting Retrofits in the Commercial Sector of Southern Maryland -- changing old fluorescents to LED’s. We are the leading specialist in this field and plan on doubling our projects in 2018 with the recent award of a large contract.
This position is for a dedicated person who likes being absorbed by the job and is motivated by the challenges of a small business environment where one can make a difference. We have maintained a strong and reliable brand and professional reputation for 15 years, completed hundreds of projects, and if you would like to lead some project teams, this is your chance. We are looking for someone who can pick up a ball and run with it. Client relations experience is mandatory and a confident ability to work with clients. These projects have many moving parts and demonstrated operations management experience is a must. A positive attitude, dedication to quality work, initiative, ability to overcome obstacles, and a willingness to “find a way how to make it happen” in a small entrepreneurial business is key. Compensation is based on experience and qualifications.
- Manages several small crews of Electricians and Electrician Helpers
- Manages materials acquisition specialists
- Communicates with clients regarding pre-job scheduling and material deliveries
- Reviews field generated paperwork to ensure jobs get invoiced properly
- Arranges service calls for various electrical scenarios and supports crews
Requirements and Skill-sets
- 8+ years of solid work experience with references
- Demonstrated ability to commit to an organization
- Comfortable in paperwork and out in the field interfacing with clients and crews
- Professional Communication Skills
- Overall computer fluency a must in Word and Excel (and decent typing speed) and ability to work spreadsheets
- Experience in Electrical Field or Lighting a big plus but not mandatory
- Ability to multi-task, be flexible, manage shifting priorities and adjust well to change
- High degree of energy, motivation, and dedication to quality and excellence
- Think “air traffic controller” but in the lighting retrofit field
The position is located in St. Mary's County.
Please send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Type of Position||Full-Time Permanent|
|Education Required||High School|
|Start Date||Tuesday, January 16, 2018|
- So. Maryland
- All Counties
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!