Spalding Consulting, Inc. is seeking a Contracts Administrator in Lexington Park, MD. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services firm specializing in Information Technology (IT), Program Management, and Financial Management for the Department of Defense, federal agencies, and commercial clients. We offer excellent salaries, benefits, and outstanding growth potential.
Position Type: Full-Time
Job Description: This position supports tasking at the Spalding Consulting headquarters in Lexington Park, MD. Successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining budgets, tracking expenditures and ensuring that funding status is properly communicated to the appropriate stakeholders. Applicant selected will perform various financial and project support functions as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience providing financial support in a corporate or professional environment is required, two (2) year of which should be contracts administration/compliance experience.
- Successful applicant must have the ability to accurately track financial information and maintain budgets.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills are required.
- Must have the ability to work independently and meet critical deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required.
Security Clearance: Active clearance not required. Applicant selected may be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Education: A bachelor's degree from an institution accredited through a U.S. Department of Education approved agency is preferred. Commensurate experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.