Spalding Consulting, Inc.is seeking a Qlik Sense Administrator in Patuxent River, MD. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services firm specializing in Information Technology (IT), Program Management, and Financial Management for the Department of Defense, federal agencies, and commercial clients. We offer excellent salaries, benefits, and outstanding growth potential.
Position Type: Full-Time
- Configure and administer Qlik Sense sites using Qlik Management Console (QMC)
- Publish, reload, duplicate, import, or delete Qlik apps
- Control access, tokens, and permissions for users
- Control content security based on security rules
- Manage data connections and extensions to select and load data
- Synchronize content and users of Qlik sites
- Manage tasks and triggers for Qlik sites
- Troubleshoot issues regarding access, data visualizations, display issues, streams, and performance
- Train users on how to use the Qlik Sense tool for reporting and data visualization to include communicating best practices.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 2 years QlikView or Qlik Sense Administration
- Qlik Sense site administration and management experience required
- An understanding of Qlik data modeling and access control modeling required
- Experience with Qlik Management Console (QMC) preferred
Security Clearance: Active secret clearance required. Interim secret clearance acceptable to start. Applicant selected will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related discipline is preferred.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.