Maryland based hardware supply house specializing in construction tools, fasteners, safety, jobsite protection and more is looking for an Outside Sales Representative for the Southern Maryland Region. Knowledge of fall protection, power tools, fasteners, hand tools, construction and safety equipment are a plus but not necessary.
Position Summary: Outside Sales Representative are responsible for meeting sales goals, promoting our numerous product lines, opening and developing new accounts and protecting the professional image of our company in all their dealings with customers and the general public.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and grow current sales territory by expanding customer base and increasing sales to existing customers.
- Submit call reports weekly.
- Participate in vendor training sessions to increase product knowledge.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to develop working relationships with all levels at different client sites.
- Demonstrates ability to be self-motivated and work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Verbal and written communication skills required.
- Time management and planning skills is a plus
Level of Education and Experience:
- High school Diploma or equivalency required
Job Type: Full-time
Experience is a plus but not necessary:
- Sales: 1 year
- Outside Sales: 1 year
Please email your contact information and resume to SALESSOMD2018@GMAIL.COM
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Type of Position||Full-Time Permanent|
|Education Required||High School|
|Years of Experience Required||1|
|Start Date||Monday, February 5, 2018|
- Charles County
Member Since: Sep 18, 2015
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!