Find yourself working among one of the top professional chimney and fireplace service companies in the area. At Magic Broom we pride ourselves on top notch quality and customer service. With our company you will have ample opportunity for growth as you learn a long admired trade.
- Paid Training
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Matching Plan
- Production Based pay scale, Earn 60,000-100,000 in your first year of certification
- Paid vacation
- Replacement tool allowance
- Must be comfortable at heights of 3 stories
- Pass a drug test
- Valid Driver’s license with Clean driving record
- Construction experience a plus
- Military experience a plus
- Must provide own basic hand tools
- High School diploma
- Must be able to lift at least 100 lbs
- Must be able to work over time in busy season
- Exhibit professional appearance at all times
- Basic math and English skills
- Provide excellent customer service
- Operate company vehicle in professional manner
- Ability to work in teams and individually
- Maintain customer equipment
- Clean up debris from job site
- Conduct routine maintenance and inventory of company products, and equipment including company provided vehicles.
- Accurately complete necessary paperwork, including work orders, surveys and job proposals.
- Ability to sell
- Support showroom staff & assist in warehouse when needed
- Industry Leader in fireplace service
- In business since 1978 our 39th year in business
- Family owned and operated
- Paid education opportunities
When applying you will need an hour to complete the following:
- Job Application
- Upload of your resume (Not Mandatory)
- A series of three pre-employment screening tests. This is a timed test allow 30 minutes to take the test. Once you start the test you can not stop.
- Your application will not be considered until the tests are complete.
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Type of Position||Full-Time Permanent|
|Education Required||High School|
|Years of Experience Required||1|
|Start Date||Wednesday, February 1, 2017|
- Charles County
Member Since: May 8, 2015
Visit My Web Site
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!