About the Practice
Chesapeake Retina Centers is an ophthalmology practice specializing in Retinal care. We treat eye diseases such as macular degeneration, diabetes of the eye, retinal detachment, and flashes/floaters.
Technician to work up patients, perform testing, and assist the doctors in providing care.
The technician will work in our Prince Frederick office but may need to drive to our other offices (Waldorf, Gambrills) occasionally to work.
On-the-job training will be provided.
- Work up patients by taking their history and examining them.
- Record findings in patients’ charts.
- Take images of the eye with color photos, optical coherence tomography (OCT), and angiography.
- Assist the doctors in performing procedures.
- Assist with patient questions and any other issues.
- Maintain the clinic and equipment.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED.
- Reliably show up to work on time.
- Effectively work as part of a team in a busy, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Strong communication skills.
- Reliable transportation to work and multiple clinics.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Job Field||Health Care|
|Type of Position||Full-Time Permanent|
|Education Required||High School|
|Years of Experience Required||0|
- So. Maryland
- All Cities
Member Since: May 8, 2015
Visit My Web Site
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!