· Comfortable & consistent work schedule with no Sundays and working hours of M-F 10-6 and Saturday 9-5
· Open ended commission structure with unlimited earning potential
· Friendly environment that only a family owned business can offer.
· 99% of sales are completed in the showroom
· Stability of a company that has been here for 40 years
· Onsite training by management and factory representatives.
· Over 9,000 square feet of high end products to sell
· Health Plan
· Employee Discounts on products we sell.
· Determine customer needs by asking prequalify questions
· Demonstrate an enthusiasm for the products we sell
· Have a good working knowledge of all products we sell and can obtain to sell.
· Provide input for merchandising selling floor
· Help maintain showroom daily
· 2 years of sales experience
· High School diploma
· Good communication skills
· Customer service oriented
· Professional appearance
If interested people should apply through the link attached below:
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Job Field||Not Specified|
|Type of Position||Full-Time Permanent|
|Education Required||High School|
|Years of Experience Required||1|
- Charles County
Member Since: May 8, 2015
Visit My Web Site
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!