Spalding Consulting, Inc.is seeking a Web System Administrator in Patuxent River MD. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services firm specializing in Information Technology (IT), Program Management, and Financial Management for the Department of Defense, federal agencies, and commercial clients. We offer excellent salaries, benefits, and outstanding growth potential.
Full - Time
- Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
- Sets up administrator and service accounts.
- Maintains system documentation. Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
- Coordinates hardware and software installation and provides backup recovery.
- Monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
- May program in an administrative language.
- Participates in systems testing and document results.
- Provides advice and training to end-users.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least three (3) years of experience in systems administration and analysis is required
- CompTIA Security+ certification is required.
Must be eligible to obtain a Top Secret clearance. Requirements to obtain a clearance include US Citizenship, security investigation, etc.
BS or BA degree in Computer Science, Information Systems/Technology, Engineering, Business, or Mathematics is required.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.