KELLY GENERATOR & EQUIPMENT, INC., and KELLY GENERATOR & EQUIPMENT OF PA & WV, INC.,
We are a rapid response, full service distributor of emergency standby and prime power located in the mid-Atlantic region that covers Delaware, Maryland, Washington DC, Northern Virginia, West Virginia and Western Pennsylvania.
WE PROVIDE RENTAL GENERATORS - 20kw up to 2 MEGS (1.5 MEGS are available with the ability to provide 9.5 Megs when paralleled)
We have immediate openings for GENERATOR SERVICE TECHNICIANS for ALL locations.
- Coordinate daily schedule with the service dispatcher
- Diagnoses causes of generator problems and/or failures
- Communicate with inside staff regarding the status of work orders to provide information for quoting and/or reporting to the customer work performed on generators
- Perform routine and preventive maintenance as needed
- Prepare paperwork for requesting parts needed to repair generator systems
- Respond to emergency service calls after hours
- Relay customer information to the office and assist fellow technicians as needed
- Must be able to service, repair, and troubleshoot the engine, as well as the alternator end and controls of the equipment
- Wear appropriate safety clothing and equipment as need to perform their job in a safe manner
- Stay up to date on service bulletins
- Maintain service training certification
- Attend service meetings as assigned
College, High School Diploma (Vocational or GED). Should have a generator course certification(s) from an accredited college or institute.
Must be able to withstand climate fluctuations and sustain working in cold, hot, humid, and windy environmental conditions that are associated with working outside as well indoors with generator machinery
EGSA Certification is a plus ,
Military is a plus
Medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Paid Time Off (PTO), accrued time, paid holidays, opportunities for overtime, cell phone, truck and more.
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Type of Position||Full-Time Permanent|
|Education Required||High School|
|Years of Experience Required||5|
|Start Date||Tuesday, February 20, 2018|
- Calvert County
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!