Graphics / Visual Communications Analyst
OMNITEC Solutions, Inc., ( http://www.omnitecinc.com ) provides a wide range of analytical and strategic management support to the DOD / Navy acquisition portfolio of programs.
Quick Note # 1: This is a Temporary Assignment supporting our customer at Patuxent River that will last about 10 weeks, with the work beginning around mid-May 2018.
Quick Note # 2: A Secret Clearance that is active or is eligible for immediate reactivation is required.
Utilize your written, verbal and visual communication skills supporting training and producing products that educate and inform the Navy’s financial management community! Our team that supports NAVAIR has a full-time temporary opening for a graphics analyst with a minimum of three years’ experience and excellent all around MS Office Suite software skills, with a focus on PowerPoint.
Duties and Responsibilities
Support training team by assisting Senior Analyst with visual communication tasks including:
- Update PowerPoint training materials with provided edits using established CoBFM&C guidelines and templates; Provide quality assurance of all deliverables;
- Handle production of any printed training materials meaning printing, assembling, and quality assurance materials are produced accurately;
- Fulfill ad hoc training duties;
- Support classroom technical setup of laptop, projector, and audio.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously;
- Proficient in computer skills in MS Office with a focus on PowerPoint;
- Ability to take and follow directions;
- Detail-oriented, efficient, highly responsive, organized, and have a track record of meeting deadlines.
Please apply via the link provided on this job posting or via: http://omnitecinc.applytojob.com/apply/ExzYitqNFw/Graphics-Visual-Communications-Analyst
OMNITEC Solutions, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, disability, gender, gender identity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Type of Position||Full-Time Temporary|
|Education Required||Not Specified|
|Years of Experience Required||4|
- So. Maryland
- All Counties
Member Since: May 8, 2015
Lexington Park, Maryland
Visit My Web Site
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!