Role and Responsibilities
- Adhering to NISPOM and corporate guidelines, coordinate and be responsible for all aspects of development and maintenance of the corporate security plan, including procedures, instructions, self-inspections and security audits for multiple facilities, personnel and facility clearances and information technology (IT) security
- Provide direction and guidance for all security activities with FSO’s at other office locations
- Support the executive staff and the Director of Infrastructure in all aspects of corporate security
- Responsible for development of all corporate security trainings, regulations and briefings and presenting to managers and employees
- Provide customer and prime/subcontractor security support and direction including the development and maintenance of DD254's, security guidance and classified holdings
- Investigate security incidents and violations; prepare reports for DSS and agency to include preventive and corrective actions
- Coordinate and support corporate IT security policy development, definition, implementation, and execution especially with regards to Automated Information Systems (AIS) for classified information processing
- Responsible for COMSEC management and reporting for all locations
- Maintain Insider Threat program
- Stay apprised of new regulations and security developments by participating in the security community.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience
- U.S. Citizenship with current Top Secret security clearance; ability to obtain and maintain SCI eligibility
- 6 years’ experience with DSS, DoD directives and NISP security management to include clearance processing, document control and physical security
- Knowledge of JPAS, NCAISS, OBMS and all other security-related databases
- DSS FSO certification
- Working knowledge of COMSEC DIAS accounting software and procedures
- Experience with SCI personnel and facility clearance management is desired
- Experience with classified Information Systems, management, auditing, etc.
- Knowledge of NIST 800-171 and RMF/NIST implementation at the corporate policy and requirements management level, especially where NIST 800-171 compliance impacts or interacts with corporate facility, personnel, and IS security
- Experience with FBI counter-intelligence and other reporting avenues and organizations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and experience developing and presenting security information to senior and executive management
CTI is an Equal Opportunity employer and shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Type of Position||Full-Time Permanent|
|Years of Experience Required||6|
- St. Mary's County
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!