TSA, Inc. is seeking candidates as a Program Analyst to support tasking at NAS Patuxent River, MD in the Tomahawk Weapons System Program Office (PMA280) preparing Procurement Initiation Documents (PID). Duties include:
- Develops and prepares contract Sections B through J of PIDs
- Maintains accurate and timely data within the Procurement Management Tool (PMT)
- Facilitates the exchange of key PMT data between contracts and the Program Manager, Air (PMA) office
- Provides technical recommendations reporting as applicable to task requirements
- Prepares briefs and other materials using a variety of software including Microsoft Office programs
- Creates and provides PMT based reports
- Ensures Statements of Work (SOW) and Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRL) accurately depict the Government's technical requirements
- Scans and maintains documents uploaded to the PID Document Repository and the Shared Drive
- Coordinates and occasionally co-chairs the Procurement Planning Conference (PPC) meetings
- Produces Procurement Planning Agreements (PPA)
- Assists and provides recommendations to Integrated Product Teams (IPTs)
- Participates in meetings and conferences to provide support and acquisition technical expertise
AS or AA Degree. Allowable substitution: an additional four (4) years of experience can be substituted for an AS or AA.
At least two (2) years of experience in a business or technical position.
Occasional travel to government/contractor facilities may be required.
An active SECRET clearance is required. Applicant selected will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
|Job Field||Not Specified|
|Type of Position||Not Specified|
|Education Required||Not Specified|
- St. Mary's County
- Patuxent River
Member Since: Jun 17, 2015
Visit My Web Site
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!