Technology Security Associates, Inc. is seeking a Cost Analyst to join our team supporting the research, development, analysis, and evaluation of Information Technology (IT) solutions across the Naval Aviation Enterprise (NAE), including the Aviation Logistics Environment (ALE). Duties include:
- Performing Functional Economic Analysis (FEA) to evaluate the costs of alternative ways to accomplish functional objectives.
- Providing cost estimating and financial management support, including all activities that occurring during the life cycle of a program.
- Analysis of cost, schedule, contract performance, variance, and risk analyses.
- Development of cost controls, procedures, systems, and forecasting to evaluate contract or program status and ensure compliance.
- Presenting plans, recommendations, and analyses within a broad functional area to customers, site managers, and all team members within the project.
Education and Experience:
Master’s Degree and 5 years’ experience OR Bachelor’s Degree and 10 years’ experience performing Cost Analysis. Specific experience estimating costs for IT systems preferred.
Security: An active Secret Clearance is required.
|Job Field||Not Specified|
|Type of Position||Full-Time Permanent|
|Education Required||Not Specified|
- St. Mary's County
- Patuxent River
Member Since: Jun 17, 2015
Visit My Web Site
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!