Compliance Corporation is accepting resumes through Wednesday, February 28, 2018 for the following positions located in St. Inigoes, MD:
Machinists/ Eng Technicians/ CNC Operators
A professional machinist who is responsible for setup and operating machine tools to produce precision metal parts for: military shipboard, ground, or aircraft systems.
Will work in a 50-man, highly-capable & modern shop, with integrated metal/plastic fabricating capabilities. Candidate will setup/program and perform machining operations to produce prototype or small production batches of parts.
1. Candidate will be capable of competent operation of legacy machine tools for production of precision parts; including lathes, milling machines, grinders and saws.
2. Candidates will be highly capable in use of CNC machines, including machining centers, lathes, and cutting machines.
3. Will review CAD file or printed drawings and specifications, and interface with design engineers, drafters, shop foreman, or technicians to plan each task assignment.
4. Will plan sequences of operations and make necessary calculations or do needed CAD file transfer or programming for setup of CNC machines.
5. Will be familiar with different materials (steel, aluminum, brass, etc.) and the impact to planning and machine programming.
6. Will inspect parts as required using appropriate techniques and types of precision measurement tools (calipers, micrometers, height gages, etc) to assure adhering to the precision tolerances of specifications.
7. Other duties as assigned.
1. A minimum of 2 years of experience in performing the foregoing functions including CNC programming.
2. A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
3. Completion of a technical school curriculum related to drafting and industrial metal fabrication; or other related course studies from an accredited college or university
4. .Must be capable of performing a variety of non-recurring tasks of a skilled nature.
5. Must be able to take accurate measurements and read military specifications.
6. Work from verbal instructions.
7. Must be capable of learning/using tools and machinery required to perform previously listed duties
1. Must have knowledge of shop algebraic and trigonometric formulas and tables for job planning and machine set up.
2. Must be familiar with use of the Machinist Handbook, other handbooks of formulas and processes, and related technical information.
3. Must have familiarity with all aspects of his/her core competency, as well as, peripherally related processes (welding, metal treatments, anodizing, hardness testing, etc).
4. Good working knowledge of CNC machining software such as GibsCam is required.
5. Knowledge of CAD software such as SolidWorks or AutoCad is a plus.
6. Also knowledge of inspection or part scanning software is a plus.
Extraordinary Physical/Mental Requirement:
Includes climbing, bending, stooping, working in cramped and awkward positions, and carrying heavy material and equipment. Will lift items with an average weight of 50 pounds or less. Predominate hazards exist in operating machinery and equipment. Works in a high noise level area. Works in a machine shop environment.
US Citizen. Have or be able to obtain Secret clearance.
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to:
Equal Opportunity Employer
(M/F/H/V) Please “no phone calls”
|Job Field||Not Specified|
|Type of Position||Not Specified|
|Education Required||High School|
|Years of Experience Required||2|
- So. Maryland
- All Counties
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!