National Technologies Associates (NTA) a leader in the Federal Service Market providing core capabilities focused on Program Management, Systems Engineering, Configuration Management Support, Acquisition and Sustainment Logistics Support, Technical Training, Production Engineering Support, Performance Based Logistics and Cybersecurity.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Proposal Manager in our California, MD office.
Overall responsible for all aspects of proposal development. Reports to the Vice President of Business Development. Ideal candidate will be familiar with SharePoint and Salesforce. Will also be overall responsible for the upkeep and collection of active employee resumes for proposal use. Ideal candidate will be fluent with GovWin and FedBizOps. Highly proficient at Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
- 5 years of proposal experience or equivalent technical experience.
- Knowledge of FAR clauses.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of proposal development, including technical research, writing, and editing.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the organization's capabilities, services, and customer base.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to understand and convey technical concepts.
- Effective communications skills and critical thinking skills.
- General administrative and organizational skills.
- Ability to work on a collaborative team.
- Ability to work independently.
BENEFITS: Please visit www.nationaltechnologiesassociates.com to view our employee benefits. National Technologies Associates, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
|Job Field||Not Specified|
|Type of Position||Not Specified|
|Education Required||Not Specified|
- So. Maryland
- All Cities
Member Since: Apr 13, 2016
Visit My Web Site
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!