KELLY GENERATOR & EQUIPMENT, INC.,
KELLY GENERATOR & EQUIPMENT OF PA & WV, INC.,
is a full service distributor of emergency standby and prime power located in one of the largest demand markets for power generation in the country. We are located in the mid-Atlantic region servicing Delaware, Maryland, Washington DC, Northern Virginia, West Virginia, and Western Pennsylvania.
We offer SALES, SERVICE, PARTS, RENTALS & TRAINING
WE PROVIDE RENTAL GENERATORS – 20kW UP TO 9.5 MEGS
(1.5 MEGS are available with the ability to provide 3.5 MEGS when paralleled)
Have an immediate opening for a Contracts Coordinator at our Owings, Maryland facility.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
· Review existing customer accounts and contracts
· Prepare renewal contracts and notices, monitor renewal statuses, follow-up and correspond with customers as needed
· Process approved renewal contracts and update customer accounts
· Monitor the status of agreements to include updating pricing, renewal dates, and creating jobs associated with agreements
· Process and track contract cancellations
· Prepare reports to measure renewal progress, cancellations and causes of cancellations.
· Support new contract quoting as necessary
· Respond to email/phone inquiries from customers/coworkers
BS/BA, AA or High School Diploma
Must have excellent verbal, written and proof reading skills. Attention to detail will be paramount. Must be able to communicate effectively/constructively with vendors, management and coworkers.
Previous contracts experience is preferred.
Medical, dental, vision, 401(k), profit sharing, PTO, paid holidays and more
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Type of Position||Full-Time Permanent|
|Education Required||High School|
|Years of Experience Required||5|
|Start Date||Monday, May 14, 2018|
- Calvert County
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!