Part-Time SharePoint Developer
ShadowObjects, LLC currently has a Part-Time job opening for a Sharepoint Developer provide support to the Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Navy - Acquisition and Policy (DASN AP). This position is located off site and may be performed at Home.
JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: Under general direction and guidance, the successful candidate will analyze customer requirements, design, and deploy business process solutions based on SharePoint 2013+. Design and develop custom workflows using SharePoint Designer to integrate SharePoint content with Microsoft Office applications and/or external data sources. Create and manage a workflow catalog to promote re-use. Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems. Migrate content from shared drives or other non-SharePoint repositories to SharePoint.
- Background in business application development with strong understanding of collaboration and intranet solutions based on SharePoint technologies.
- One year experience with SharePoint 2013/2016 solution development.
- Experience with SharePoint Designer.
- Experience with InfoPath Forms.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Strong research skills.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: Secret w/ current Government-issued CAC
Response: Please submit Resume to email@example.com
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Job Field||Information Technology|
|Type of Position||Part-Time Permanent|
|Years of Experience Required||5|
- St. Mary's County
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!