Spalding Consulting, Inc.is seeking a Teamcenter Developer in Lexington Park, MD or Cherry Point, NC - Remote Eligible. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services firm specializing in Information Technology (IT), Program Management, and Financial Management for the Department of Defense, federal agencies, and commercial clients. We offer excellent salaries, benefits, and outstanding growth potential.
Full - Time
Job Description: The Teamcenter developer will be working with Teamcenter modules, architecting a Teamcenter solution, configuration, customization, performance and legacy system transition into Teamcenter. The Teamcenter developer will be involved in analyzing, planning and deployment as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards.
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least five (5) years of technical experience with Teamcenter implementation, customization and support.
- Expert in Teamcenter SOA, ITK, Java, C, C++ customization.
- Proficient with extending Teamcenter services and developing integration solutions for Teamcenter.
- Good Teamcenter Administration and Configuration skills.
- Hands on experience in Teamcenter PLMXML and TCXML.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Proven interpersonal, written/verbal communication, organizational and leadership skills.
- Security + required or obtained within 6 months.
- Teamcenter integration with SAP/SRM systems and SSO experience a plus.
- Teamcenter Architect experience a plus.
Active Secret clearance required. Applicant selected will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Bachelor’s of Science degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related discipline is required.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.