Spalding Consulting, Inc.is seeking a Financial Analyst in Patuxent River, MD. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services firm specializing in Information Technology (IT), Program Management, and Financial Management for the Department of Defense, federal agencies, and commercial clients. We offer excellent salaries, benefits, and outstanding growth potential.
Position Type: Full - Time
- Provides financial and/or accounting support to the activity Accounting Department and other activities. Leads the execution of complex tasks.
- Performs more complex analytical and evaluative work requiring a comprehensive knowledge of: (1) theory and principles; (2) financial and management organization, operations, and practices; (3) pertinent statutory or regulatory provisions; and (4) related basic economic, accounting, and legal principles.
- Assists program/project personnel with financial tracking, budget formulation, execution and overall financial support.
- Provides support with a variety of management activities, corporate initiatives, special projects, and data calls which could have significant impact on the organization and its business operations.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 4 years of financial management experience
- Experience with Navy ERP
- Financial management experience with DoD
- Audit experience
Must be eligible to obtain a Secret clearance. Requirements to obtain a clearance include US Citizenship, security investigation, etc.
- BS or BA in a Relevant Technical Discipline
- OR an AS or AA in a Relevant Technical Discipline with an additional 2 years of experience
- OR a HS Diploma with an additional 4 years of experience.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.